Create Your First Project
Start adding your projects to your portfolio. Click on "Manage Projects" to get started
NOTE: QR Code ON ESC
To simplify setup there is a QR Code Etched on the ESC, This will allow any smartphone or tablet (with camera) owner to use a QR Code Scanner application to first scan the QR Code, and then be transported to the products official page on our website. All the latest info, Programming Charts and Manuals can then be viewed or downloaded for use.
3S Compatible with a bespoke Descent Control Feature, the ARC-2 is suitable for both On and Off Road use. The easy to set up and program ARC-2 is just at home bashing in a fun RTR, as it is running Trails, Rock Crawling or fighting for pole position in a Stock Racing class at the local RC Club. It's the perfect upgrade to the stock units many RC Vehicles ship with, or as an affordable and versatile Brushed ESC in a custom build. The included MPG-1 Programming card makes fast mode and parameter changes possible while out on the trails or track side.
Descent Control mimics the electronic systems fitted to most modern 4x4's. It balances braking force against the RPM of the throttle allowing the vehicle to make a controlled descent down even the steepest of inclines using minimal throttle and the rigs own weight. You could call it 'Gravity Assist' as the rig slowly descends under full control. In use, the Descent Control Force lessens in parity as throttle is increased, and increases in parity as it is reduced. When ascending up an incline this feature is also especially useful. At zero throttle the ARC-1 holds the rig in position at full brake acting like a hand brake. This then allows the driver time to plan their next move and pick the perfect line. As the throttle increases and the rig climbs, the brake effect lessens.
- CNC Alloy with matt black anodised casing for max heat dissipation
- Switch Mode BEC: Output voltage: 6V/7.4V (Programmable)
- Waterproof & Dust-proof
- Suitable for all weather running in On or Off Road vehicles
- Battery Compatibility: 2 or 3S LiPo (7.4v -11.1v) or 5-9 cell NiMH (7.2v - 10.8v)
- 21 Fully Programmable Parameter items, Easy Setup using LED Program Card
- On power Descent Brake for Precision Motion Control & Downhill Finesse
- Adjustable PWM Frequency: 1K/2K/4K/8K/16K/32K
- Low Voltage Cut-Off (LVC) protection for LiPo Cells
- Anti-Lock Brake (ABS) for On Road Cars
- Over-heating/Thermal Protection
- Fully Programmable Drag Brake
- Throttle signal loss protection
- Low RPM/ Stall Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
Size: 41mm (L) x 33mm (W) x 22mm (H), Motor connector: 4mm Bullet for Brushed motor, Battery connector: XT-60
Electrical Spec (Forward)
Max instantaneous Current: 750A, Max continuous Current: 60A, Resistance: 0.001 ohm /phase
Electrical Spec (Reverse)
Max instantaneous Current: 500A, Max continuous Current: 40A, Resistance: 0.0015 ohm /phase
PWM frequency (Programmable): 1KHz, 2KHz,4KHz, 8KHz, 16KHz or 32KHz.
The Manual of ARC-2 Brushed ESC can be found here